The charges you pay will adjust (up or down) in line with changes to the Retail Price Index Rate (RPI Rate) set by the Office of National Statistics. We will adjust charges with effect in your April bill after the RPI Rate is announced for the previous 12 months to February. We will publish the RPI Rate on our website as soon as it becomes available.
Claim a Free Honor Watch Magic worth £179.99 when you pre-order the Honor 20 by June 20th 2019.
Terms & Conditions
Participants agree to these terms and conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions'). Any information or
instructions published by Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., LTD., (‘Organiser’) with its registered
offices at 300 South Oak Way, Green Park, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UF, or its fully owned
subsidiaries about the Promotion (defined below) at https://honor-redemptions.co.uk/honor20 form part of
the Terms and Conditions.
Participants who pre-order and subsequently purchase a Qualifying Product (defined below) from a
Qualifying Retailer (defined below) will be eligible to receive, free of charge, 1x HONOR Watch
Magic in Black (‘Promotional Item’), subject to these Terms and Conditions (‘Promotion’).
Participants who pre-order and subsequently purchase a new HONOR 20 whether SIM free or with a
monthly contract or on ‘pay as you go’ basis ('Qualifying Product') in-store, online or call centre
sales, from a qualifying retailer from 17:00 (BST) on May 21st, 2019 to 23:59 (BST) on June 20th,
2019 and subsequently purchase will be eligible to claim the Promotional Item, to be delivered
directly to Participant at his/her address in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over and residing in the
UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey (‘Participant’).
2. A claim must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents,
retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
3. Only one claim per Participant is permitted. Only one claim per Qualifying Product is permitted.
This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other HONOR or Organiser promotion.
4. Participants who cancel their pre-order will not be eligible to receive the Promotional Item.
5. As well as pre-ordering the Qualifying Product, Participants must also purchase the Qualifying
Product from a Qualifying Retailer.
6. Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Qualifying Retailer within fourteen (14)
calendar days of the date of purchase will not be eligible to receive the Promotional Item. The
date of purchase counts as day one (1).
7. Participants must visit https://honor-redemptions.co.uk/honor20 on or between
00:01 (BST) on June 19th, 2019 and 23:59 (BST) on July 31st, 2019 to complete and submit the
claim form (including providing the IMEI of the Qualifying Product, Participant’s postal address in
the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey where the Promotional Item shall be delivered) and upload a
copy of their proof of pre-order and proof of purchase (as applicable) of the Qualifying Product
from a Qualifying Retailer. Claim form information and supporting documents for pre-order and
purchase (as applicable) must be received on or before 23:59 (BST) July 31st, 2019 to be eligible
to claim for the Promotional Item free of charge. If the claim is made later than 23:59 (BST) July
31st, 2019, the claim is invalid and will not be processed. See FAQs at https://honor-redemptions.co.uk/honor20/faqs.php
for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of pre-order and purchase for
each of the Qualifying Retailers and, the information to be provided as part of the claim form
8. The Promotional Item is subject to availability, while stocks last. The Organiser reserves the
right to replace the Promotional Item with an alternative promotional offer of equal or higher
value if circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control make it necessary to do so.
9. The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last.
10. The Administrator (defined below) will post the Promotional Item within thirty (30) calendar
days of successful claim validation, to the address provided by the Participant in the claim form
and, the Promotional Item will require a signature on delivery.
12. Compensation for the Promotional Item in cash, its exchange, or its transfer to other persons
13. If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified
via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar
days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the
email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be
eligible to receive the Promotional Item. It is the Participant’s responsibility to contact us if
the Participant has not received an update on the status of the Participant’s claim within seven
(7) calendar days.
14. Subject to condition 10 above, claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. The Organiser
or the Administrator are not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any
communication or transmission of claims.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and
Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and
Conditions at any time at its own discretion. The Organiser’s decisions regarding all promotional
matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Organiser and the Administrator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all
such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including,
without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of pre-order, proof of
purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant, deny issuing
the Promotional Item, or terminate the Promotion due to the possibility of fraud. This process may
involve the Organiser sharing information with third parties.
17. The Organiser excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or
damage caused to a Participant arising out of or in connection with the Promotional Item or this
Promotion. Without prejudice to the preceding restriction, and to the maximum extent permitted by
applicable law, in no event will the Organiser’s liability to you exceed £50.00