Pre-order a Magic4 Pro by 27/5. Claim by 30/7. Full Ts and Cs: https://www.hihonor.com/uk/events/redemption. UK only.
Participants who pre-order and subsequently purchase a Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer in-store or online or through call centre within the Qualifying Period will be eligible to receive a HONOR Watch GS 3 Ocean Blue, a HONOR SuperCharge Wireless Charger Stand and a HONOR Magic4 Pro PU Case ('Promotional Item'), subject to these Terms and Conditions ('Promotion').
Participants who make a pre-order purchase of a HONOR Magic4 Pro ('Qualifying Product') from iD Mobile between 00:00 on 13th May 2022 GMT and 23:59 on 26th May 2022 GMT ('Qualifying Period') will be eligible to claim a Promotional Item by redemption, to be delivered directly to Participants' address in The United Kingdom. Any claims made for the Promotional Item relating to the Qualifying Product after 00:00 on 27th May 2022 GMT falls outside of the Qualifying Period and will not be valid. The Promotional Item is subject to availability and will be dispatched within Forty-five (45) days of a verified claim. The relevant Promotional Item per Qualifying Product is set out in the table below: Qualifying Product
|Qualifying Product||Promotional Items|
|Honor Magic4 Pro||* HONOR Watch GS 3 Ocean Blue
* HONOR SuperCharge Wireless Charger Stand
* HONOR Magic4 Pro PU Case
QUALIFYING PRE-ORDER PERIOD: Between 00:00 on 13th May 2022 GMT and 23:59 on 26th May 2022 GMT
1. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a private end customer aged 18 or over, or a business end customer, and residing in The United Kingdom ('Participant').
2. A claim must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents, retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
3. Only three (3) claims per household and ten (10) claims per business Participant are permitted. Only one claim per Qualifying Product is permitted. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other HONOR promotion.
4. Participants who cancel their purchase will not be eligible to receive the Promotional Item. If already delivered, the Promotional Item is to be returned at the Participant's own cost; if the return is not possible, the value of the Promotional Item may be demanded, up to a maximum of the recommended retail price of HONOR Watch GS 3 Ocean Blue￡209.99, HONOR SuperCharge Wireless Charger Stand￡84.99 and HONOR Magic4 Pro PU Case￡29.99. The Promoter reserves the right to check with the Qualifying Retailers whether a Qualifying Product has been returned and by submitting a claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
5. Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Qualifying Retailer within Fourteen (14) calendar days will not be eligible to receive the Promotional Item. The date of physical receipt of the pre-ordered qualifying product counts as day one (1).
6. Participants may submit a claim for the Promotional Item once the Qualifying Product is delivered. Participants must visit https://www.hihonor.com/uk/events/redemption/ on or between 00:00 on 13th June 2022 GMT and 23:59 on 30th July 2022 GMT, complete and submit the claim form (including providing the Serial Number of the Qualifying Product, Participant's postal address in The United Kingdom where the Promotional Item shall be delivered) and upload a copy of their proof of pre-order and purchase (as applicable) of the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer during the Qualifying Period. Claim form information and supporting proof of purchase documents (as applicable) must be received to be eligible to claim the Promotional Item. See FAQs at https://www.hihonor.com/uk/events/redemption/faq/ for details of the form of supporting documents required as evidence of pre-order and purchase for each of the Qualifying Retailers and, the information to be provided as part of the claim form process.
7. The Promotional Item is subject to availability, while stocks last. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Promotional Item with an alternative promotional offer of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
8. The Qualifying Products are subject to availability while stocks last during the Qualifying Period.
9. The Administrator will post the Promotional Item within forty-five (45) days of successful claim validation, to the address provided by the Participant in the claim form and. If the Promotional Item is being delivered to a business address, please be advised that our carrier will deliver to a mailroom or delivery point and will request a signature from the mailroom supervisor; our carrier does not require a signature specific to the Participant's details. If you provide a home address which has a reception or concierge service, our carrier will deliver to the concierge. The concierge can sign for the delivery as long as they have a fixed location in the reception or within the building.
10. The Promotional Item includes HONOR's consumer limited warranty, further details (including warranty periods) can be found at: https://www.hihonor.com/uk/support/warrantypolicy/
11. Compensation for the Promotional Item in cash, its exchange, or its transfer to other persons are excluded.
12. If the claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the email. If no response is received within seven (7) calendar days of the email being sent, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Promotional Item. It is the Participant's responsibility to contact us if you have not received an update on the status of your claim within seven (7) calendar days.
13. Subject to clause 12 above, claims that are incomplete will be deemed invalid. The Promoter is not responsible for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of claims.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions and to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions at any time at its own discretion. The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional .