Terms & Conditions
Sony WF-1000XM3 Headphones
1200 x Sony WF-1000XM3 Headphones, claim 1 pair with each Xperia™ 5 purchase (“Offer”)
In addition to the offer terms and conditions set out below and the Sony Legal Notice including User Terms and Privacy Notice available at www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal, you hereby accept and agree that the rules below may apply without limitation to the Offer and your use of this website. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Sony Mobile Communications AB of 221 88 Lund, Sweden.
Promotion Period: Starts 00:00:00 23/12/19 and ends 23:59:59 31/01/20 or while stocks last.
Redemption Period: 00:00:01 06/01/20 and 23:59:59 13/03/20 or while stocks last.
1. This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over only, not employees or their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the Offer. Purchase and Internet access required. Keep receipt or online confirmation.
2. To participate in this Offer you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) need to purchase an Xperia™ 5 from iDmobile.co.uk or through iD mobile customer services during the Promotion Period (each a “Qualifying Device”).
3. Having purchased a Qualifying Device during the Promotion Period, you can apply to claim one pair of Sony WF-1000XM3 In-ear Headphones (“Headphones”) (1200 Black headphones available) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
4. To redeem and apply for your Headphones, you need to go to www.sonyheadphoneoffer.co.uk between 6th January 2020 and 13th March 2020 or while stocks last (“Redemption Period”).
5. You will need to enter your new Qualifying Device’s IMEI number (access this by entering *#06# into your new Xperia™ handset keypad or viewing the product packaging label) into the website, along with uploading an image of your proof of purchase in the form of a receipt/email/online confirmation, your name, contact details and address for delivery (a “Claim”).
6. There is a 14 day cooling off period, to check and verify your Claim. If you return your Qualifying Device because of a change of mind during this 14 day period, your Claim will be invalidated and you will not be entitled to claim or receive the Headphones under this Offer.
7. Headphones will be sent to the delivery address provided as part of your Claim on the website. Headphones will be dispatched once your Claim has been verified and will arrive by tracked delivery within 28 days.
8. You are only eligible to claim one pair of Headphones per Qualifying Device.
9. If there are any discrepancies between the purchase information and information provided by you in your Claim, a member of the customer service team will contact you within 30 days of your Claim being submitted online, and they may ask for proof of purchase to be provided (for in store purchases this will be in the form of an original itemised till receipt or order confirmation showing purchase of the Qualifying Device and dated within the Promotion Period; for online orders this will be in the form of an email receipt.)
10. If you are required to provide proof of purchase it is acceptable to provide a photocopy.
11. Any queries regarding the delivery of your one pair of Headphones please contact us at email@example.com or call 01425 284000
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason.
13. iD Mobile terms apply when purchasing a Qualifying Device, please visit www.idmobile.co.uk/legal/terms-and-conditions for further details of the applicable terms.
14. Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
15. The Headphones can’t be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute one pair of Headphones for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
16. You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer including without limitation the purchase of a Qualifying Device including accessing the internet if applicable. Costs to participate in the offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
17. All cases of Headphones being damaged upon receipt must be reported to the Promoter within 24 hours. The Headphones are supplied with a warranty from the manufacturer. It is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer's website in order to register your Headphones for the full manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranty is provided.
18. Any personal information, including, without limitation, your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Offer (including subsequent promotions as stated in these Terms and Conditions) or fulfilling the Headphones where applicable. The Sony Privacy Notice displayed at www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/ under "Privacy" applies to any processing of data performed in connection herewith.
19. The Promoter will not be responsible for any failed connection by your attempt to access the website required for entry for whatever reason.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.