SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
FLAGSHIP 2021 PRE-ORDER GALAXY S21 SERIES GWP PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-s-preorder/ or www.samsung.com/ie/galaxy-s-preorder/ form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 15:00 (GMT) on 14th January 2021 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 28th January 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a legal resident (aged 18+) (“Individual Participant”) of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland (“Territories”) or a company registered in one of the Territories (“Company Participant”). For the avoidance of doubt, within these Terms and Conditions the term “Participant” shall be taken to refer to both Individual Participants and Company Participants (and the applicable plural) unless stated otherwise.
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of the Promotion or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion are not eligible to enter. Sales staff at the Participating Retailers are eligible to participate so long as they have not received a staff discount on any Promotion Products.
5. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in the Promotion and are specifically excluded as Participants.
6. Participants who pre-order and purchase a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung product as shown in Table 1 (each a “Promotion Product”) from iD Mobile either online or in-store and within the Promotion Period will be eligible to claim a free reward as listed in Table 1 (the “Reward”), subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”).
Table 1 – Promotion Products and Corresponding Rewards
|Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
||Galaxy Buds Live (Black) - SM-R180NZKAEUA
SmartTag (Black) – EI-T5300BBEGEU
|Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G
|Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
||Galaxy Buds Pro (Black) - SM-R190NZKAEUA
SmartTag (Black) – EI-T5300BBEGE
7. To qualify for this Promotion, the Promotion Product must be pre-ordered and purchased from a Participating Retailer located within the Territory in which the Individual Participant resides or the Company Participant is registered.
8. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward. The Supplier reserves the right to substitute a Reward in a different colour and/or SKU than stated in Table 1 above.
9. Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased, a maximum of one (1) Claim per Individual Participant and four (4) Claims per household; and a maximum of two-hundred and fifty (250) Claims per Company Participant.
Reward fulfilment for Participants purchasing from Samsung Shop Online (UK and Republic of Ireland)
10. Participants purchasing from the Samsung Shop Online (UK or ROI) must select their Rewards when placing their pre order. Their Reward will be dispatched within 45 days of selection.
Claims Process for Participants purchasing from all channels apart from Samsung Shop Online (UK and ROI)
11. Upon taking delivery of the Promotion Product, all Participants in the Promotion must visit https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/jan-preorder (the “Website”), complete the presented claim form and provide the requested information in order to make an application for their Reward under the Promotion (a “Claim”). Individual Participants claiming a Reward under the Promotion must register for the Samsung Members App using either an existing or newly created Samsung account, and then visit the Benefits section of the Samsung Members App and click on the Claim Banner to be directed to the Website in order to upload the required information to make an application for their Reward. The required additional information for a Claim includes the IMEI number of the Promotion Product purchased.
12. Claims must be submitted between 00:01 (GMT) on 28th January 2021 and 23:59 (GMT) on 27th February 2021 (the “Claim Period”). Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
13. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon completed entry of a Claim. Please note that processing of Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of the Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
14. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 0333 016 3421 (UK, IOM or CI) or 01223 8289 (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
15. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
16. Subject to making a valid Claim in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the Reward will be delivered via recorded delivery within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated to the postal address provided in the Claim.
17. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
29. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of pre-order and purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
20. If a Participant returns the Promotion Product, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalidated, and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling the relevant contact number in Condition 14. The Promoter reserves the right to check with the Participating Retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned or delivery cancelled and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so. Where the Reward has already been sent then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward from the Participant which where necessary may involve legal action being carried out against the Participant.
Privacy and Data Protection
22. The details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward may be passed to third parties in connection with the processing of their Claim but will not be used for any other purpose other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, unless you specifically consent to share your data for additional purposes.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
26. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
27. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
28. The Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.