SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
A53 5G GWP PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
Any information or
instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at
https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxy-a-buds form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16
0RS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 17th March 2022 and run until 23:59 (BST) on 26th April 2022
(the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a legal resident (aged 18+) of either the United
Kingdom, Channel Islands or Isle of Man (“Individual Participant”) or a company registered in
one of the same
(“Company Participant”). For the avoidance of doubt, within these Terms and Conditions the term
shall be taken to refer to both Individual Participants and Company Participants (and the applicable plural)
unless stated otherwise.
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone
professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter. Sales staff of any Participating Retailers
and their friends and family are eligible to participate only so long as they have not received a staff discount
on the Promotion Product used to take to part in the Promotion.
5. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product
(defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this
Promotion and are specifically excluded as a Participant.
6. Participants who receive a Reward under this Promotion will not be permitted to make any Claims in other
simultaneous Samsung promotions based on their purchase of a Promotion Product. Once their Claim is received
they will be barred from claiming for further rewards or gifts on the basis of the Promotion Product they have
purchased for this Promotion but will not be prohibited from participating in concurrent trade-in promotions run
by Samsung or future Samsung promotions based on new product purchases.
7. Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion from the Promoter.
8. Participants who purchase (during the Promotion Period) a selected new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or
ex-display) Samsung Galaxy A53 5G handset listed at Table 1 below (“Promotion Product”) from iD Mobile will be
eligible to claim a free pair of Samsung Buds Live in black (colour subject to availability) as described in
Table 1 below (the “Reward”) via redemption subject to full compliance with these Promotion
Table 1 - Promotion Products and Corresponding Reward
|Promotion Product and SKU
|A53 5G - Black (128GB) SM-A536BZKNEUB
|A53 5G - White (128GB) SM-A536BZWNEUB
|A53 5G - Blue (128GB) SM-A536BLBNEUB
|A53 5G - Peach (128GB) SM-A536BZONEUB
|A52s 5G Awesome Black (128GB) SM-A528BZKDEUA
|A52s 5G Awesome White (128GB) SM-A528BZWDEUA
|A52s 5G Awesome Mint (128GB) SM-A528BLGDEUA
|A52s 5G Awesome Violet (128GB) SM-A528BLVDEUA
|A52s 5G Enterprise Edition Black (128GB) SM-A528BZKDEEA
9. To qualify for this Promotion, the Promotion Product must be purchased from iD Mobile located within the
United Kingdom, Channel Islands or Isle of Man.
10. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are
specifically excluded from this Promotion.
11. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the
Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
12. Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased up to a maximum of one (1)
Claim per Individual Participant and four (4) Claims per household. Company Participants may submit a maximum of
one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased up to a maximum of ten (10) Claims per Company Participant.
13. After purchasing a Promotion Product, Participants must visit
https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxy-a-buds (the “Website”), and complete the presented
claim form by
providing the requested information (including (but not limited to) the IMEI number of the purchased Promotion
Product and if requested the proof of purchase in order to make an application for their Reward under the
Promotion (a “Claim”). Individual Participants making a Claim under the Promotion must register
for the Samsung
Members App using either an existing or newly created Samsung Account, and then visit the Benefits section of
the Samsung Members App and click on the Claim banner to be directed to the Website so as to upload the required
information to make a Claim for a Reward. The required additional information for a completed Claim will include
the proof of purchase and IMEI number of the Promotion Product purchased.
14. Claims must be submitted within 30 days of the date of purchase of the Promotion Product. (the “Claim
Period”), meaning that the final date to submit a Claim against a Promotion Product purchased on
26th April 2022
is by 23:59 (BST) on 26th May 2022. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase as shown on the relevant
proof of purchase shall be considered day one (1). Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as
invalid and will not be accepted.
15. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon
completed entry of a Claim. Please note that processing of Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from
the date of receipt of the Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been
successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
16. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant's responsibility to contact the
Promoter's customer service team by email at: email@example.com, or by phone on 03300545394
in the United Kingdom and 1800851924 in the Republic of Ireland within seven (7) days of a Claim being
17. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS
and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is
received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the
Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
18. Subject to making a valid Claim in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the Reward will be delivered via
recorded delivery and accompanied by a despatch notification email within forty-five (45) days of the Claim
being validated to the United Kingdom, Channel Island, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland postal address
provided in the Claim.
19. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter
for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
20. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not
comply with these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect
itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to
proof of pre-order and purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. This
process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties. In the event your information is linked
to fraudulent claims or abuse of the terms and conditions of any previous promotions you will be unable to
participate in this Promotion and your Claim will be rejected.
22. If a Participant returns the Promotion Product, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant
returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalidated,
and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling the relevant contact number in Condition 16.
The Promoter reserves the right to check with the Participating Retailer whether a Promotion Product has been
returned or delivery cancelled and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do
so. Where the Reward has already been sent then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward from the
Participant which where necessary may involve legal action being carried out against the Participant.
23. Should you wish to raise a dispute regarding a Reward delivery, you must do so no later than 30 days from the
date the despatch notification email referred to in Condition 18 above has been sent to you.
Privacy and Data Protection
24. The Promoter's use of any personal information submitted by the Participant shall be limited to
communications about the Promotion and for managing Claims and Reward redemption processes. The Participant
hereby consents to its personal information being used for this purpose and confirms that it agrees with the
consent to such use of personal information by writing to the Promoter or by using the opt-out process outlined
25. The details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward
may be passed to third parties in connection with the processing of their Claim but will not be used for any
other purpose other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, unless you specifically consent to share your
data for additional purposes.
26. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other
factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
27. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes
of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
28. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to
transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or
damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any
disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or
typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
29. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or
expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
30. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release
and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any
kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding,
acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not
apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused
as a result of Promoter's negligence.
31. The Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.