SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
A SERIES FAST START PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.samsung.com/uk/offer/claim/ and www.samsung.com/ie/offer/claim/ form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on 17th March 2021 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 27th April 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a legal resident (aged 18+) (“Individual Participant”) of the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland (“Territories”) or a company registered in one of the Territories (“Company Participant”). For the avoidance of doubt, within these Terms and Conditions the term “Participant” shall be taken to refer to both Individual Participants and Company Participants (and the applicable plural) unless stated otherwise.
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter. Sales staff of any Participating Retailers are eligible to participate so long as they have not received a staff discount on the Promotion Product used to take to part in the Promotion.
5. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and are specifically excluded as a Participant.
6. Participants who purchase a new selected (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung A42 5G or pre-order and purchase a new selected (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung A52 5G listed in Table 1 (“Promotion Product”) from iD Mobile either online, by phone or in-store and within the Promotion Period will be eligible to claim a free pair of Buds+ in white as listed in Table 1 (the “Reward”), subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”).
Table 1 – Promotion Products and Corresponding Reward
|Promotion Product (SKU)
|Samsung A42 5G (all variants)
|Samsung Buds+ in white
|Samsung A52 5G (all variants)
7. To qualify for this Promotion, the Promotion Product must be pre-ordered and purchased or purchased from a Participating Retailer located within the Territory in which the Individual Participant resides or the Company Participant is registered.
8. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
9. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Reward selection is subject to stock availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Reward with an alternative Reward of an equivalent value if the Reward indicated in these Terms is unavailable. The Supplier reserves the right to substitute a Reward in a different SKU or colour than as stated in Table 1 above.
10. Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased, a maximum of one (1) Claim per Individual Participant and four (4) Claims per household; and a maximum of two-hundred and fifty (250) Claims per Company Participant.
11. To claim, Individual Participants must register for the Samsung Members App using either an existing or newly created Samsung account. Such Individual Participant should then visit the Benefits section of the Samsung Members App and click on the Pre-Order / Claim Banner to be directed to the Website (set forth below) in order to register their details and upload the required information to make an application for their Reward under this Promotion. Company Participants must visit https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/aseriesbuds (the “Website”), complete the online claim form and upload the required information to make an application for their Reward under this Promotion (a “Claim”). This required information includes the proof of purchase and IMEI number of the Promotion Product(s) purchased.
12. Claims must be submitted within 30 days of the date of purchase of the Promotion Product. This means that the period to submit a Claim runs between 00:01 (GMT) on 17th March 2021 and 23:59 (GMT) on 26th May 2021 for the Samsung A42 5G and between 00:01 (GMT) on 26th March 2021 and 23.59 (GMT) on 26th May 2021 for the Samsung A52 5G (the “Claim Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase as shown on the relevant proof of purchase shall be considered day one (1). Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
13. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon completed entry of a Claim. Please note that processing of Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of the Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
14. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone at 0330 054 0043 (UK, IOM or CI) or 01223 2478 (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
15. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. This information requested may include a photo of the Promotion Product including its IMEI number. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
16. Subject to making a valid Claim in accordance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions, Rewards will be dispatched to the address entered during the Claim process via recorded delivery within forty-five (45) days of Claim Validation.
17. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of pre-order and purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
20. If a Participant cancels the pre-order or returns a Promotion Product after making a Claim, then the Participating Retailer shall notify the Promoter and the Claim shall be rejected. Where the Reward has already been sent/then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward from the Participant which where necessary may involve legal action being carried out against the Participant.
Privacy and Data Protection
21. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
26. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
27. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
28. The Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.