Google Pixel 4a (5G) and Google Pixel 5 (5G) Offer
Google Pixel 4a/5 5G Bose GWP promotion (Promotion Terms)
1. Subject to Participants pre-ordering or purchasing a new (not second hand or refurbished) select Google
Pixel product as listed in Table 1 below (“Qualifying Product”) from iD Mobile (“Participating Retailer”)
between 30 September 2020 (19:31 – BST) to 19 October 2020 (23:59 – BST) (“Promotion Period”),
Participants may (subject to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”)) be
eligible to claim a Reward (as set out in Table 1 below) during the Claim Period (as defined below), from
Opia Limited (the “Administrator”) who is running this promotion (“ Promotion”) on behalf of Google
Commerce Ltd (the “Promoter”).
Google Pixel 4a (5G)
Google Pixel 5 (5G)
SBose QC 35 IIs Headphones
2. This Promotion is only open to individuals with a shipping address in the United Kingdom or Republic
of Ireland over the age of 18 ("Participant"). Businesses are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
3. Employees of Google, Participating Retailers and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion
or their immediate family members are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
4. Limit of two (2) Rewards per household during the Promotional Period, irrespective of the quantity of
Qualifying Products purchased.
5. This Promotion does not affect warranties or returns policies, whether in-box, statutory or otherwise
that are available to the Participant.
Claiming a Reward
6. To take part in the Promotion, Participants must submit a claim for the Reward from 14 to 45 days after
receipt of the Qualifying Product (“Claim Period”) at pixel-offers.com/bose (“Claim”).
In order to complete the Claim form, the Participant must provide their full name and postal address where the
Reward should be delivered and upload a proof of the order such as a copy of the receipt or invoice from
the Participating Retailer. Participants must also upload an image of the IMEI number of the Qualifying
Product which can be found on the packaging box and/or the Qualifying Product settings
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of receipt shall be considered day 1 for the purposes of the
Promotion. As such the last day to submit a Claim for a Qualifying Product ordered on 30 September is 3
January 2021 (23:59 GMT).
8. Participants will be notified by the Administrator of approval or non-approval of their Claim within 2
working days of receipt of a valid Claim (validity to be determined at the sole discretion of the
Administrator). Participants will be notified using the email address they have provided in the Claim form.
9. Participants who provide incomplete or incorrect information when submitting their Claim shall be
notified within 2 working days and provided with an opportunity to provide the missing information within
7 days in order for their Claim to be approved (provided that either the email address or telephone number
on the Claim form is correct). Failure to provide the required information within this timeframe will result
in the Claim being rejected. If the Participant cannot be contacted using the telephone number or email
address contained on the Claim form, the Claim will be rejected. Participants may lodge a new Claim,
provided they comply with these Promotion Terms.
10. If a Participant cancels the order or delivery or returns the Qualifying Product before submitting a
Claim, the Participant is not entitled to make a Claim and the Administrator shall reject any such Claim. If
a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Qualifying Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will
be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling the relevant customer service
number noted in condition 14. Google reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a
Qualifying Product has been returned.
11. The Administrator shall endeavor to ship the Reward within 14 to 60 days of validation of the relevant
Claim. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or exhaustion of Reward stocks, the Administrator
reserves the right to substitute the Reward with an alternative reward of equal or greater value for the
12. Rewards are non-transferrable, non-modifiable, non-reimbursable, non-refundable or nonexchangeable.
Only the legal owner of a Qualifying Product is eligible to take part in the Promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to change these Promotion Terms with future effect.
14. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the
Administrator’s customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone on 03330165539
(UK) or 015820722 (Republic of Ireland) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
15. Unless otherwise specified, this Promotion may not be combined with any other promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers
fraudulent, an abuse of the spirit of the Promotion, or Claims that do not comply with these Promotion
17. The Administrator reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including
users’ IP addresses, so that the Administrator may identify any misuse, and disqualify those applications.
The Administrator will comply with relevant data protection law.
18. Neither the Promoter nor the Administrator will in any way be responsible or liable for any technical,
hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this
prevents, or otherwise obstructs, the Participant from participating in the Promotion.
19. All personal information collected by the Administrator on behalf of the Promoter for the purposes of
this Promotion shall only be held and processed for the purposes of the Promotion and will be done so in
By making a Claim, Participants acknowledge that anonymized Claim information may be shared with the
20. This Promotion shall be governed and run in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.