1. Subject to Participants pre-ordering or purchasing a new (not second hand or refurbished) select Google Pixel product as listed in Table 1 below (“Qualifying Product”) from: Carphone Warehouse, Currys, IDMobile.co.uk, Mobiles.co.uk, E2Save.com or Dixons Travel, and Currys eBay Store in the United Kingdom (“Participating Retailers”) between 19 October 2021 (18:01 – BST) to 27 October 2021 (23:59 – BST) (“Promotion Period”), Participants may (subject to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”)) be eligible to claim a Reward (as set out in Table 1 below) during the Claim Period (as defined below), from Opia Limited (the “Administrator”) who is running this promotion (“Promotion”) on behalf of Google Commerce Ltd (the “Promoter”).
|Google Pixel 6||Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700|
|Google Pixel 6 Pro|
2. This Promotion is only open to individuals with a shipping address in the United Kingdom over the age of 18 (“Participant”). Businesses are not eligible to participate in this Promotion. Please note that the use of forwarding addresses (and similar services) for this promotion is prohibited.
3. Employees of Google, Participating Retailers and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion or their immediate family members are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
4. Limit of two (2) Rewards per household during the Promotional Period, irrespective of the number of Qualifying Products purchased.
5. This Promotion does not affect warranties or returns policies, whether in-box, statutory or otherwise that are available to the Participant.
Claiming a Reward
6. To take part in the Promotion, Participants must submit a claim for the Reward from 14 to 45 days after the purchase of the Qualifying Product (“Claim Period”) at pixel-offers.com/headphones (“Claim”). In order to complete the Claim form, the Participant must provide their full name and postal address where the Reward should be delivered and upload a proof of the order such as a copy of the receipt or invoice from the Participating Retailer. Participants must also upload an image of the IMEI number of the Qualifying Product which can be found on the packaging box and/or the Qualifying Product settings.
7. The date of purchase shall be considered day 1 for the purposes of the Promotion. For example, the last day to submit a Claim for a Qualifying Product purchased on 19 October 2021 is 2 December 2021 (23:59 – GMT).
8. Participants will be notified by the Administrator of approval or non-approval of their Claim within 4 working days of receipt of a valid Claim (validity to be determined by the Administrator). Participants will be notified using the email address they have provided in the Claim form.
9. Participants who provide incomplete or incorrect information when submitting their Claim shall be notified within 4 working days and provided with an opportunity to provide the missing information within 7 days in order for their Claim to be approved (provided that either the email address or telephone number on the Claim form is correct). Failure to provide the required information within this timeframe will result in the Claim being rejected. If the Participant cannot be contacted using the telephone number or email address contained on the Claim form, the Claim will be rejected. Participants may lodge a new Claim, provided they comply with these Promotion Terms.
10. If a Participant cancels the order or delivery or returns the Qualifying Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant is not entitled to make a Claim and the Administrator shall reject any such Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Qualifying Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling the relevant customer service number noted in condition 14. Google reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Qualifying Product has been returned.
11. The Administrator shall endeavor to ship the Reward within 14 to 60 days of validation of the relevant Claim. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or exhaustion of Reward stocks, the Administrator reserves the right to substitute the Reward with an alternative reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
12. Rewards are non-transferrable, and non-refundable and have no cash alternative.
13. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Administrator’s customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone on 03300543465 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
14. Unless otherwise specified, this Promotion may not be combined with any other promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers fraudulent, an abuse of the Promotion or unfairly taking advantage of the Promotion, or Claims that do not comply with these Promotion Terms.
16. The Administrator reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users’ IP addresses, so that the Administrator may identify any misuse, and disqualify those applications. The Administrator will comply with relevant data protection law.
17. Neither the Promoter nor the Administrator will in any way be responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind to the extent that this prevents, or otherwise obstructs, the Participant from participating in the Promotion.
19. This Promotion shall be governed and run in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.