OPPO MOBILE UK LIMITED
RENO 4 Pro, RENO 4, RENO 4z
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “TERMS
& CONDITIONS”). Any information or instructions published by the
Promoter about the Promotion at www.oppopromotions.co.uk/ form part of
the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is OPPO Mobile UK, 258 Bath Road, Slough, SL1 4DX (the “PROMOTER”).
PRE ORDER PERIOD
2. The Pre Order Period will commence at 10:00 (GMT) on 1st October 2020 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 15th October 2020 (the “PRE ORDER PERIOD”).
3. The Purchase Period will commence at 00:00 (GMT) on 16th October 2020 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 13th November 2020 (the “PURCHASE PERIOD).
Pre Order/Purchase and a valid email address are necessary.
This Promotion is subject to the standard sale Terms and Conditions of the participating retailers that cover the deposit and purchase of the Promotional Product.
4. The Claim Form found at www.oppopromotions.co.uk/ will be open for claims from 00:01 (BST) on 15th October 2020 and shall close at 23:59 (BST) on the 11th December 2020. (‘Claim Period’)
5. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be an individual that is a resident (aged 18 or over) in the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland (“PARTICIPANT”).
6. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
7. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotional Product (defined below at Condition 6) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotional Product, may not participate in this Promotion and are specifically excluded as a Participant.
8. This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other OPPO offer or gift with purchase promotion.
9. Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) OPPO Reno 4 Pro, RENO 4 or RENO 4z promotional product (“PROMOTIONAL PRODUCT”) from iD Mobile (“PARTICIPATING RETAILER”) in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland (the “TERRITORIES”) either online, in-store or via telesales within the time periods detailed, will be eligible to claim the Rewards as shown in Table 2 below (“REWARD”) by redemption, subject to full compliance with the Terms and Conditions.
Table 2 – PROMOTIONAL PRODUCT AND CORRESPONDING REWARD
1st Oct – 15th Oct
16th Oct – 13th Nov
|OPPO Reno 4 Pro
+ B&O H4 headset
|B&O H4 headset
|OPPO Reno 4
||OPPO W11 Headphone
+ OPPO WIFI Smartwatch
|OPPO WIFI Smartwatch
|OPPO Reno 4z
10. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers
on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically
excluded from this Promotion.
11. Rewards are non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash
alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may
substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
12. To claim, Participants must purchase a Promotional Product during the
Purchase Period then visit www.oppopromotions.co.uk/ and complete the
online claim (a “CLAIM”). by completing the following steps:
- uploading an itemised copy of their Sales Receipt / Order
Confirmation / Delivery Note as proof of purchase
- enter the date of purchase
- enter their personal details (name, address, mobile number, email
- enter the IMEI number of the new phone
13. A Maximum of one (1) Claim per individual per Promotional Product
14. Participants will be sent an email to the email address used when
making their Claim, immediately after submitting their Claim to confirm that
their Claim has been received by the Promoter. If an email
acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s
responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team at
enquiries@OPPOpromotions.co.uk or on within seven (7) days of a Claim
being submitted. In the event that a Participant does not inform the
Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not
reissue the reward or limit its value at their sole discretion.
15. Claim Validation will occur following the ‘cooling off period’ of the
specific retailer. This period is normally 14 days.
Following the expiration of the ‘cooling off period’; and the confirmation
from the Retailer that the Promotional Product has not been returned, an
email will be sent to the Participant advising that the Claim has been
approved and the Reward will be dispatched within 28 days. (‘Claim
16. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant
will be notified via email and offered the Opportunity to provide the required
information within seven (7) days of submission. If no response is received
within seven (7) days of the email, then the Claim shall be marked as
invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
17. Claims that are incomplete, illegible, or damaged together with Claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed invalid.
18. The Reward will be delivered within 14 days of the Claim being
validated and will only be sent to a valid address in the UK, ROI, Isle of
Man or Channel Islands postal address that is provided during the Claim.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify
Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all
such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid
Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof
of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a
Participant. The Promoter may refuse to award a Reward in the event of
any Participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach, or non-entitlement under these
Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Reward has been
21. This Promotion may not be combined with any other promotion offered
by the Promoter.
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
22. The Promoter’s use of any personal information submitted by the
Participant shall be limited to communications about this and future
Promotional activity. The Participant hereby consents to itheir personal
information being used for this purpose and confirms that it agrees with the
23. Participants’ data will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they
be passed to any third party other than for the purposes of administering
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion
whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s
control. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is
beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the
Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will
not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
25. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for
reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention,
fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the
control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security,
fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter
reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel,
modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
26. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to
receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions
beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged
transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related
malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by
events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or
typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
27. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes
and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms
and Conditions as being included.
28. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies
will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special
or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is
suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence)
in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Reward except for
any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the
Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
29. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid,
illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full
force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
30. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their
interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of
the courts of England and Wales.