Motorola Edge 20 Lite – Motorola Vervebuds 800 (Black) gift with purchase – Promotion
Full Terms & Conditions
Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating in this
offer, claimants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other
communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Please retain a copy for your
information. Please note nothing in these Terms restricts the participant's statutory rights as a
consumer and if required advice can be obtained from a Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice
Bureau for further information relating to these statutory rights.
Promoter: Lenovo Technology UK Limited, Redwood Chineham Business Park, Crockford Ln,
Chineham, Basingstoke RG24 8WQ
1. This offer is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) legal
residents aged 18 or over who purchase a Motorola Edge 20 Lite, either outright or as part of a
mobile contract, from iD Mobile or John Lewis & Partners between 00:01 on 24/12/21 and 23:59 on
28/02/22 inclusive(“Qualifying Device), or until all 1,450 x Motorola Vervebuds 800 (Black) headphones are claimed, whichever comes first (“Promotional Period”).
Claims must be received by 23:59 on 14/03/22. All claims outside this
period will be rejected. Please note that some sales channels may have very limited stock of
Qualifying Device available, and therefore, availability of Qualifying Device is subject to change
and may differ across sales channels. Offer excludes employees and their immediate families of
Lenovo Technology UK (the “Promoter”), its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, other group
companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion
2. Purchase of Qualifying Device and internet access are required.
3. Retain proof of purchase showing date of purchase during the Promotional Period.
4. One pair of Motorola Vervebuds 800 (Black) headphones will be available to claim per Qualifying
5. Claimants are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participating in the
offer, including without limitation the purchase of a Qualifying Device and accessing the internet.
Claimants are solely responsible for any tax obligations that may apply to this offer.
6. Having purchased a Qualifying Device from a participating merchant, as defined in Clause 1,
during the Promotional Period, claimants will be entitled to claim 1 x Motorola Vervebuds 800
(Black) headphones (“Gift”) (£99.99 RRP as of 26/11/2021) until 23:59 on 14/03/22.
7. To redeem the offer, claimants must visit motorolaedge20lite2021.promo.uk.com between 00:01
on 24/12/21 and 23:59 on 28/02/22 inclusive (“Redemption Period”) and provide their full name,
email address, phone number, address for delivery and upload a proof of purchase in the form of a
receipt (“Claim”). Receipt must be dated between 00:01 on 24/12/21 and 23:59 on 28/02/22 for
purchases from iD Mobile.
8. There is a 14-day cooling off period, to check and verify a Claim. If a claimant returns a Qualifying
Device because of a change of mind during this 14-day period, their Claim will be invalidated, and
the claimant will not be entitled to claim or receive a Gift available under this offer.
9. TBC x Motorola Vervebuds 800 (Black) headphones available to claim, one unit per Qualifying
Device, subject to Clause 6. Units available to claim are therefore limited and the Redemption
Period will end automatically once the TBC available units have been claimed.
10. Claims (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
11. There is no cash or other alternative for the Motorola Vervebuds 800 (Black) headphones except
that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to
substitute a Gift with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
12. Claimants who do not give correct details or those who make a Claim on someone else’s behalf
will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
13. If there are any discrepancies between the purchase information and information provided by
claimants in their Claim, a Lenovo Representative will contact a claimant via the email address
provided on claiming within 30 days of the Claim being submitted online. The Representative may
ask for additional proof of purchase to be provided.
14.Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of the
website. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to
15.Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or invalid Claims will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be
accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for Claims delayed, incomplete
or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
Fulfilment and Delivery
16. Motorola Vervebuds 800 (Black) headphones will be sent to a UK delivery address provided by
claimants as part of their Claim on the website. Each pair of headphones will be dispatched with
tracking via Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hours once a Claim has been verified and will arrive by tracked
delivery within 14 working days of claim verification.
17. Any queries regarding deliveries should be sent to email@example.com.
18. All cases of headphones being damaged upon receipt must be reported to the Promoter within 24
hours of receipt and confirmed delivery as set out above.
19. If fulfilment or any element of this offer will be delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19
pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all claimants affected will be contacted by the
Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised
fulfilment dates or gift offered as part of this promotion.
20. It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide correct, up-to-date details when participating in the
promotion and claiming their Gift. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for claimants failing to
supply accurate information which affects their claim or delivery of their Gift.
21. The Promoter is responsible for the collection and use of claimants’ personal data. Any personal
data, including, without limitation, claimant’s name, address (including post code), mobile phone
number and email address, is only processed for the purpose of participating in the offer and will
not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this offer and delivery of the Gift.
22. The Promoter will hold claimants’ personal data in accordance with current Data Protection
legislation and for up to a maximum 3 months after the close of the Promotional Period. Claimant’s
personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with current Data Protection
legislation. Please visit https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/privacy for more information about the
inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By
participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including,
without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage
which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection
with this offer or accepting or using the Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by
law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum
allowable by law.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all Claims and claimants including but not limited to
asking for a proof of purchase or proof of ID (passport or driving licence) and discard the Claim
where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and
Conditions, the spirit of the offer, any instructions forming part of this offer’s redemption
requirements or otherwise where a claimant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the
offer using fraudulent means.
25. If for any reason any aspect of this offer is not capable of running as planned, including by reason
of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud,
technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects
the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, the Promoter may in
its sole discretion modify or suspend the offer or invalidate any affected Claims. If an act, omission,
event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which
prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be
liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
26. The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any
problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The
Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for
any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer,
hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s Claim.
27. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will
be entered into.
28. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then
it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall
survive and remain in full force and effect.
29. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English Law and the
Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the
United Kingdom, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction