PlayStation®Plus 12 month subscription offer is available upon purchase of Qualifying Handsets between 5th December 2018 and 20th December 2018. Vouchers Code are only via Xperia Lounge App. All Voucher Codes must be redeemed by 30th December 2018. 18+. Available in UK.
For full T&Cs - Promoter: Sony Mobile Communications AB (of 221 88 Lund, Sweden. Sony is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Corporation. ©2018 Sony Communications Inc. All rights reserved.
PlayStation®Plus subscription only available to Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) account holders with access to PlayStation®Store and high-speed internet.
In addition to the Offer terms and conditions set out below and the Sony Legal Notice including User Terms and Privacy Notice available at www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/, you hereby accept and agree that the rules below may apply without limitation to the Offer and your use of this website. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, the Promoter's agents, or anyone professionally connected to the Offer. Purchase and Internet access required. Keep receipt or online confirmation.
1. To participate in this Offer you (hereinafter "you" or the "Participant") need to purchase a selected Xperia device from Carphone Warehouse, Currys or iD Mobile - Instore, online and call centre; SIM Only, pre-pay and post-pay (the "Participating Stores") as more particularly set-out in clause 18 (each a "Qualifying Device"), between 00:00:00 5th December 2018 and 23:59:59 20th December 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
2. As Qualifying Devices vary between the Participating Stores, please see clause 18 for Participating Stores and the corresponding Qualifying Devices.
3. Having purchased a Qualifying Device during the Promotion Period, you will be entitled to claim 12 months free PlayStation Plus membership through the redemption of a voucher code as more particularly set out below.
4. Once you've received your Qualifying Device you need to log into the Xperia Lounge App on your Qualifying Device and claim a voucher code which must be redeemed by 31st December 2018 ("Redemption Period") in order to claim your 12 months free PlayStation Plus membership.
5. To claim, turn on your Qualifying Device and go through the set-up process and then following the additional steps.
6. You are only eligible to claim one Voucher Code per Qualifying Device.
7. Details of how to claim your 12 month PlayStation Plus membership and Voucher Code can also be viewed at ps.xperiapromotions.co.uk
8. Any queries regarding your Claim, the PlayStation Plus membership and Voucher Code please contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
9. To redeem a Voucher Code, you will need: (i) the specified hardware; (ii) a Sony Entertainment Network ('SEN') (previously known as PlayStation®Network) account; and (iii) internet services (e.g. broadband, wifi or mobile internet, depending on your Sony platform).
11. Voucher Codes must be redeemed before the 31 December 2018.
12. Voucher Codes that are the subject of your Claim are issued by Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom (Company Reg. no 6020283).
13. Voucher Codes will not be replaced if lost, damaged, stolen or otherwise used without your permission. Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited reserve the right to terminate or suspend user accounts and request alternative forms of payment, as well as take all actions necessary to protect our interests, if a Voucher Code is fraudulently obtained and used on SEN or to pay for services from PlayStation®Store, SEN Store, Video Unlimited and Music Unlimited ("Services"). If your SEN account is terminated or suspended for these reasons, you may lose any unused SEN wallet funds and/or access to any outstanding time left of your 12 month PlayStation Plus membership.
14. Certain content available via your 12 month PlayStation Plus membership and Voucher Code may have specific additional restrictions, such as age ratings and usage rights. Children may not be able to access content rated higher than their age.
15. Credit/debit card details required for redeeming the Voucher Code and claiming your 12 month PlayStation Plus membership. At the end of your 12 month PlayStation Plus membership, if you do not take any action, your PlayStation Plus membership will automatically renew to a one-month paid membership in accordance with the SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement and you will be charged £6.99 from funds in your SEN wallet. If your SEN wallet does not have sufficient funds, the credit/debit card connected to your SEN wallet will be charged for the remaining balance. Please visit the FAQ Page atÂ 'http://uk.playstation.com/psn/support'to learn more about how to cancel your subscription. You may cancel your PlayStation Plus 12 month membership at any time. Full terms and conditions can be found in the SEN Terms of Service and User Agreement at eu.playstation.com/legal.
16. If you are required to provide proof of purchase it is acceptable to provide a photocopy.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason.
18. Qualifying Devices for this Offer are the following : Sony Xperia L1, XA1, XZ1, XA2, XZ2, XZ3.
19. Participating Stores' terms apply when purchasing a Qualifying Device, please visit their websites for further details of the applicable terms of purchase.
20. Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
21. The PlayStation Plus 12 months free membership and Voucher Codes cannot be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
22. You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer (including without limitation the purchase of a Qualifying Device), including accessing the internet if applicable. Costs to participate in the Offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
23. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for claims the Voucher Code or the 12 month PlayStation membership could not be applied whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason. All redemption problems must be reported to the Promoter within 24 hours.
24. Any personal information, including, without limitation, your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Offer (including subsequent promotions as stated in these Terms and Conditions) or fulfilling the Offer where applicable. The Sony Privacy Notice displayed atÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/under "Privacy" applies to any processing of data performed in connection herewith.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible for any failed connection by your attempt to access the Xperia Lounge App or SEN required for entry for whatever reason.
26. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
27. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.