Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18+ only. Participants who purchase Promotion Products between 4 December 2018 - 24 December 2018 from Participating Retailers are eligible to claim a cash back reward paid via bank transfer. Claims must be submitted within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, the date of purchase counts as day 1. Claims must only be made by the end user customer. Not redeemable with any other offer from the Promoter. Maximum 3 Claims per household during the Promotion Period. See https://www.samsung.com/uk/blue-cashback for full T&Cs.
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://www.samsung.com/uk/blue-cashback form part of the Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the "Promoter").
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (GMT) on the 4th of December 2018 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on the 24th of December 2018 (the "Purchase Period").Â
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a U.K., Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland resident aged 18+ with a valid U.K, Channel Island, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland bank account ("Participant")
4. This Promotion is only available to end users (e.g. not to any reseller or business) and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
5. Claims may only be submitted by the individual end user, Claims made by Participating Retailers, other Resellers and/or their staff on behalf of the end user are specifically excluded and any such Claims will be automatically rejected.
6. This Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, the Participating Retailer or any other person professionally connected with the Promotion.
7. Rewards shall be paid by way of bank transfer and Participants must have a valid U.K., Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland bank account in order to receive the Reward.
8. Rewards shall be awarded to Participants based on their country of residence, for example a ROI Participant purchasing a Promotion Product in the United Kingdom shall receive their Reward in Euros rather than GBP in accordance with Table 1 below.
9. Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) Samsung device as detailed in Table 1 below (the "Promotion Product") in-store or online from a Participating Retailer in the U.K., Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland within the Purchase Period will be eligible to claim a cash back reward (exclusively paid by way of bank transfer) via redemption (the "Reward"). The relevant Reward value per Promotion Product shall be as set out in Table 1 below.
Table 1 - Promotion Products and Corresponding Rewards
10. Participants may claim a maximum of one (1) Reward per Promotion Product purchased and a maximum of three (3) Rewards per household.
11. To claim, after purchasing a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period, Participants must visit https://www.samsung.com/uk/blue-cashback within thirty (30) days of purchase of their Promotion Product (the date of purchase counts as day 1) and complete the claim form with either the IMEI number where the purchased Promotion Product is a smartphone or the serial number where the purchased Promotion Product is a tablet or smartwatch. Participants will also need to provide their name, contact information, bank account details and any other requested information, and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase. Participants may also be required to upload a photograph or screenshot of either their IMEI number or serial number as appropriate (a "Claim").
12. Proof of purchase must include: Participating Retailer name, Promotion Product name and the date of purchase. Further information regarding proof of purchase requirements can be found on the FAQ page: www.samsungcashback.com/contact
13. Claims may only be submitted within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, meaning the final claim date for purchases made on the 24th of December 2018 is no later than 23:59 (GMT) on the 22nd of January 2019 (the "End Date"). Claims received after the End Date will not be eligible. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase counts as day 1.
14. Participants will be sent an initial email and SMS to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter and a second email to confirm that whether the Claim has been successful and validated.
15. If an email or text acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant's responsibility to contact the Promoter's customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
16. If the Claim is deemed to have missing information, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information to validate their Claim within seven (7) days of the email and SMS being sent. If no response is received, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
17. Participants will receive the Reward by way of bank transfer to the bank account detailed in the Claim within thirty (30) days of Claim Validation.
18. To check the status of the Claim Participants may visit www.samsungcashback.com/claimstatus.
19. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
22. If a Participant returns a Promotion Product after making a Claim, then the Participating Retailer shall notify the Promoter and the Claim shall be rejected. Where the Reward has already been paid then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward from the Participant.
23. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
26. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
27. Rewards are non-transferable by Participants.
28. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
29. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in the Reward.
30. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance or receipt of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter's negligence.
31. The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.